AFFIDAVIT TO BE FURNISHED TO THE REGISTRAR OF MARRIAGES UNDER HINDU MARRIAGE ACT, 1955
Affidavit of Mr ________ S/o, Mr._______ aged___ years, resident of ____________.
I, the above named deponent, solemnly affirm and state as under:
- That I am fully conversant with the facts deposed to below.
- That my marriage with Mrs.__________(Bride) was solemnized on _________ at New Delhi.
- That my date of birth is ____________.
- That prior to this marriage I was unmarried/legal divorcee.
- That I_____________ (Bridegroom) and Mrs. _____________ (Bride) are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship as per Hindu Marriage Act, 1955.
- That I am a Citizen of the Republic of India.
Signed at _____________ this ___day of ____,
I, ________the above named deponent do hereby verify on oath that the contents of the affidavit above are true to my personal knowledge and nothing material has been concealed or falsely stated. Verified at ______this ______day of_______