What is included in Our Employees Provident Fund (EPF) Package
Completion of registration
Documents Required or PF Registration
• Name of the applicant
• Pan card of proprietor
• Id proof of the proprietor like Driving license/Passport/Election Card
• Address proof of proprietor.
• Address proof for the premises.
• Complete details of the applicant with their residential address and telephone number
• Name of the partnership firm or LLP or Company
• Certificate of Registration Firms in case of Partnership firm. Incorporation Certificate in case of LLP or Company.
• Partnership deed in case of partnership firms or LLP.
• Id proof of Partners –Pan card /Election Card / Passport/Driving license in case of Partnership Firm or LLP. ID proof of Directors in case of company.
• List of all partners with telephone number and address proof of all partners in case of Partnership Firm or LLP. List of all Directors with contact details in case of Company
• In case of Society, Trust etc, Registration of the organization needs to be done with concerned authority.
• Certificate of incorporation of society/trust.
• Moa and Bye Laws of society and trust.
• Id proof of president and all members of society
• Complete details of president and all members with their complete address and telephone number.
• Pan card of society/trust
Common Documents Required for All Entities
• First sale bill.
• First purchase bill of raw material and machinery.
• GST Registration Certificate, if registered under GST.
• Name of the bankers, address of the bank.
• Record of a monthly strength of the number of employees.
• Register of salary and wages, all vouchers, all balance sheets from day one to current date of provisional coverage.
• Date of joining of employees, fathers name and date of birth.
• Salary and PF Statement.
• Cross cancelled cheque.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any company which has 20 or more employees is required to be registered with the PF Department.
The entire procedure is 100% online and you don’t have to be present at our office or any other office for registration. A scanned copy of documents has to be sent via mail.
‘There is absolutely no other payment. We will send you an invoice that is all-inclusive, with no hidden charges.
We will take 4-5 working days?
12% of the basic salary deposited in provident fund account is contributed by employers, whereas out of employee contribution of 12%; 3.67% is contributed to provident fund and 8.33% is submitted in Pension scheme.