THIS DEED OF GIFT is made
Sh. ________ s/o Sh._________ r/o _________ (hereinafter referred to as “the donor”)
Sh._______ d/o Sh. ______and w/o Sh. ______r/o ______ (hereinafter referred to as “the donee”)
1. The donor is absolute owner and possessed of the house situated at ________ (more particularly describe in Schedule annexed hereto).
2. The donor and donee are related to each other as father and daughter.
3. That out of natural love and affection of the donor for the donee, the donor is desirous of conveying the said property as gift to the donee.
NOW THIS DEED WITNESSES AS FOLLOWS:
1. In consideration of the natural love and affection which the Donor had for the Donee the latter being his daughter, the donor hereby grants, convey, transfer, give and assure unto and use of the donee freely and voluntarily, the property mentioned and described above, the estimated value of which is Rs._________ (Rupees________ only).
2. The donor had delivered possession of the gifted property to the donee for her sole use and benefit absolutely and un-conditionally forever and same is accepted by donee.
IN WITNESS WHERE OF, the donor and the donee hereunto have signed this deed this
(The schedule herein referred to)
1. THE DONOR
2. THE DONEE