Notice for recovery of debt
Under instruction from my client _____ S/o___ residing at ______ I hereby issue this following legal notice to you;
- My client states that he is engaged in the business of __________.
- My client states that you approached to my client and requested my client to give personal loan of Rs.__/- to you. My client considered your requests and my client gave a personal loan of Rs. ___/- to you by Cash/Cheque [if by cheque: Cheque No.____ dated on ____ for Rs. ____ drawn on___.].
- My client states that at the time of taking this personal loan amount the total __ installments each worth Rs.___/- p.m were fixed by my client payable by you to my said client.
- My client further states that you deposited some installments with my said client and later on you became unable to make the balance payment of monthly installments to my said client. That inspite of the liability of payment of loan amount of Rs. _________/- you have been miserably failed to make payment of the said amount due to my client from you deliberately with malafide intent, hence you are liable to pay the said loan amount of Rs. __________/- alongwith interest at __% p.a. from the date of due till actual realization of the said sum, which comes to Rs. __________/-
- My client states that thus you are liable to pay the total amount of Rs. ________/- to my above named client and my above named client is entitled to recover the same from you.
- That my client requested you several times through telephonic message and by sending personal messenger to your office for release of the said outstanding payment, but you have always been dilly delaying the same on one pretext or the other and so far have not paid even a single paisa out of the said outstanding undisputed amount.
Therefore, finally I hereby call upon you to pay to my client Rs. __________/-. along with interest at __ % p.a. from ____ [date of receipt of loan amount] till actual realization of the said amount, together with notice fee of Rs. ____/- to my client either in cash or by demand draft or Cheque which ever mode suits you better, within clear 15 days from the date of receipt of this notice failing which my client has given me clear instructions to file civil, criminal, suit for recovery and other Misc. proceedings against you in the competent court of law and in that event you shall be fully responsible for all costs and consequences arising thereof.