Why to Register Section 8 Company
Section 8 Company or a Non-Profit organisation (NPO) is a Company established for promoting commerce, art, science, religion, sports, education, research activities, charity or any other useful social object, provided the profits and donations is applied for promoting only the objects of the company and no dividend is paid to its members or owners.
The term No Profit does not mean that the Company cannot generate profit or income, but what it means is applying the income for promotion of the object and not for distributing it to the promoters. It means that the Company can earn profits but the promoters cannot be benefited out of those profits.
Documents Required For Section 8 Company Registration
- Digital Signature Certificate (if you already have it)
- Director Identification Number (if you already have it)
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- ID proof for members: (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID)
- Passport size Photographs
- Director’s details (if Members are other Companies/LLPs)
- Address Proof