Court Marriage in Delhi
Court Marriage in Delhi & Marriage Registration Consultants in Delhi, Ghaziabad. We provide service Same Day Court Marriage or 30 Days Court Marriage in Delhi
Court Marriage in Delhi
Court marriages are solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed...
Our Services In Delhi & NCR*
Same Day Court Marriage Registration and Certificate,
Tatkal Marriage, Registered Marriage, Muslim Marriage, Inter Caste Marriage, Inter Religion Marriage etc
Experienced Court Marriage Advocates.
Since many years, We’ve helped our clients break through the obstacles that they are facing in Solemnization of marriages or issues in any legal documents related to Marriages . We are serving our clients for all court marriage related services and marriage registeration services including Arya samaj marriages, Inter caste marriages, Inter religion marriages, Marriages under Hindu marriage act and special marriages act.
We have highly talented and best Advocates team with intent of providing high-quality representation to clients seeking careful and thoughtful legal service. We provide free legal aid to the poor and needy people of our society as well.
Court Marriage in Delhi Procedure of Registration
A Marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the special marriage act, 1954. The Hindu marriage act applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Bhudhists, Jains or Sikh or where they have converted into any of theses religions. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindu the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage act 1954.
It is possiable to d court marriage in Delhi Same day if the vadic marriage has been conducted. For the court marriage in Delhi, Monday, Wednesday and Friday are working days.
The age of boy should 21+ and that of girls 18+, Either the boy or girl must have address proof of Delhi.
Both boys, girls and witnesses have to visit two time. On day of Arya Samaj Marriage (If vedic marriage is not solemnized) and after 1-2 days for Court marriage registration.
Total two witnesses who can be from any side and can be friends neighbors relative and should be residence of Delhi. No Notice is sent on boys or girls address.
The Marriage certificate can not be challenged PAN India.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the depositee or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Same Day Court Marriage or 30 Days Court Marriage in Delhi :
We Offer Same Day or 30 Days Court Marriage Services in Delhi, Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi, Call at 6386044004
Documents Required for Court Marriage in Delhi:-
- Passport Size Photographs – Six each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Adhar card of Boy and Girl
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)
- PAN card of Witness and witness should be from Delhi Only.