HOW TO UPDATE EPF UAN DETAILS OFFLINE
► Firstly the member has to carry on the offline update through the employer.
► The request that you’ve made, submit it to your employer (with documents).
► The Final and last step would contact the concerned EPFO Field Office for change ( the Only Employer can do this).
UAN Name Correction Online
- To start the name correction process one must visit the EPFO Unified Portal
- Now login using your UAN and password.(If you forgot your UAN Password .
- Find MANAGE tab in the menu section and click on the MODIFY BASIC DETAILS after drop-down menu appears.
- Now on a new window, enter both of your names (Wrong + Correct) in the respective fields.
- Hit UPDATE Button.
- Your details will be scanned by your UIDAI – Aadhar data.
- After this, Your request will be transferred to the employer for additional approvals.
- Then employer will transfer it to EPF Office and official authorities will make changes.