legal notice to bank credit card Issue
- Assistant Vice President
CUSTOMER Service, ___ CARD
- The Manager
Under the instructions from and on behalf of my client ______ resident of ____, I do hereby serve upon you with the following Legal Notice:-
- That the agent of you the Noticees No.1 visited the house of my client about _ months ago and he noted the name and address of my client and he told the benefits regarding ___ Credit Card. Your agent collected the ____ and photos from my client and told that if my client is interested to take the facilities of Credit card then he will provide the same.
- That my said client contacted the agent of Noticee No.1 and told that he is not interested to take the facilities of the credit card and my client demanded his documents back but he did not intentionally returned the same.
- That my client is a senior citizen of India and he does not require any credit card.
- That you the Noticee No.1 served a false and fabricated bill in respect of the ___ Credit Card No. _______ imposing therein the amount of ____/-.
- That neither my client has received ___ Credit Card No. ______ nor he ever used the same at any point of time. You the Noticee No.1 with the malafide intention to extract some money from my client has prepared the alleged false and fabricated ____ Credit Card No. ______ yourself.
- That this type of conduct of the Noticee No.1 is against the principles of Noticee No. 3. Due to these type of act and conducts of the Noticees No.1 the general public will loose their faith of the market business of the Noticee No.2. It is the duty of the Noticee No. 3 to issue the necessary directions to the Noticee No.1 and 2 and other banks to desist from their such illegal activities.
- That it seems that you and your official have cheated my said client by way of taking the documents from my client. Hence you are also liable to be prosecuted and punished as per the provisions of the law.
I, therefore, call upon you through this legal Notice to withdraw your alleged bill immediately and to return the copy of ____ and photos etc. of my client to my client and pay a compensation amount of ______/- to my client for causing the mental agony, harassment and tension due to your illegal act for issuing a false and fabricated bill and for loss of his reputation, to my said client, and also pay ____/- as legal fees of this legal notice to our client, within the clear period of __ days from the date of receipt of this legal Notice, failing which our client has given us clear instructions to launch legal proceedings against you in the competent court of law and in that event you will be fully responsible for all costs, risks, responsibilities, expenses and consequences thereof. Please note well.
A copy of this Notice is kept intact in my office for record and further necessary action