Marriage Registration or certificate is a legal document evidencing marriage that has taken place between a bride and a groom,Marriage Registration certificate can prove to be useful while applying for many other government documents after marriage like PAN, Passport and Visa.
Procedure for marriage certificate in Delhi and the documents required and charges.
The Groom must be 21 years of age
The Bride must be 18 years of age
Documents as listed below
Two witnesses (Three in case of marriage through Special Marriage Act)
Marriage Registration in Delhi
If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
- Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
- Age Proof of Bride and Groom (Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
- Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
- Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
- 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
- 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
- Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
- Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
- In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
- Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
- Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
- Delhi has only 3 working days in a week i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- One of the parties should have address proof of Delhi to avail this service.
- For urgent/ Tatkal / Foreigner's case/Arya Samaj/ Special Marriage Act cases our fee is extra.
- As no hard copy of Marriage Registration is provided by Delhi Government, you have to take print out of the same on your own from the portal of Delhi Government.
- These prices are only for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jain religions only.
- Appointment can be arranged as per your convenience on working days only.
- Witnesses can be relatives, friends, neighbors or parents.
9. Each witness has to provide 2 documents. Pan card is mandatory and one address proof